NOW ON INSTAGRAM!
Dr Seuss' Birthday Celebration
Mardi Gras Buffet
Try something new this Friday at the Classics buffet. Mardi Gras style buffet with traditional New Orleans dishes. See you there
Join the Club and receive great benefits that will help you save money year round!
- Members get a $10 meal card for their birthday
- Purchase over $4 of food at any club facility & get $1 off your total (excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Bi-monthly coupons for various FSS facilities mailed to your door
- 10% OFF Oil Change Services @ Auto Hobby
- 10% OFF Rec Fees, Sports & classes @ Youth Ctr
- 10% OFF Boat/Equipment Rentals & Trips @ ODR
- 10% OFF Pool Admission @ Base Pool
- Buy 1, Get 1 Game @ Raptor Lanes Bowling
- 1 FREE Slot @ Resale Lot (1st vehicle Only)
***Some restrictions apply***
Enter your email address to receive weekly updates of all the great events happening on Tyndall!
Need to know where your spare tire and jack are? Joe, a certified mechanic, will teach you how to check your fluids, transmission, brakes before it's too late, engine cooling, and power steering! He'll also teach you how to check your hoses and belts, battery connections, tire condition, and lights. Joe is great with first time drivers! Call 283-4511 to pay and reserve your spot for this class. Space is limited so call today! Visit us on Facebook @ "Tyndall Arts" to see what else we have to offer. Cost: $10.00
Download our latest Current ITT Brochure
50 Cent Wing Wednesday
Friday Fish Fry at the Horizons
Fishing the Bay
Flag Football Sign ups
New this year! Flag Football registration open 3-28 February. Ages 7-15 The league is an NFL Flag Football league in partnership with Bay Co. Boys and Girls Clubs of America. $45 members, $50 non members call (850)283-4366 to sign up and for info
5 New Sporting Clay Stands
Tour de Tyndall
Learn to PAINT!
Instructional mini-series for acrylic painting learn about brush strokes, caring for your tools, blending, complementary colors and silhouettes. Finish the class out with a 16x20 piece of art you created.