Lunch Buffet Hours at the Horizon's Classics Lounge
Wednesday - Friday
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Balloon Shop Hours
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
Lunch Buffet at the Horizons Classics Lounge
Join us for lunch Wednesday through Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Horizons Community Center Classics Lounge.Enjoy unlimited access to the daily buffet and tea and coffee. Featuring a creative blend of individualized buffets rotated each day, soup of the day and dessert bar.
Wednesday: Meat Carvery
Thursday: Southern Cuisine
Friday: Island View Seafood
Join the Club and receive great benefits that will help you save money year round!
- Members get a $10 meal card for their birthday
- Purchase over $4 of food at any club facility & get $1 off your total (excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Bi-monthly coupons for various FSS facilities mailed to your door
- 10% OFF Oil Change Services @ Auto Hobby
- 10% OFF Rec Fees, Sports & classes @ Youth Ctr
- 10% OFF Boat/Equipment Rentals & Trips @ ODR
- 10% OFF Pool Admission @ Base Pool
- Buy 1, Get 1 Game @ Raptor Lanes Bowling
- 1 FREE Slot @ Resale Lot (1st vehicle Only)
***Some restrictions apply***
Remember important events with a balloon bouquet. The Balloon Shop specializes in mylar and latex balloons for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, Secretary's Day, Mother's Day, and Father's Day.
Rooms are Available
The Community Center is an excellent place to host official/unofficial military functions, conferences, seminars, retirement parties, wedding receptions, baby showers, or birthday celebrations. Meeting Rooms are available for a fee
- Ballroom A (168 people)
- Ballroom B (416 people)
- Conference Room (60 people)
Call (850) 283-4357 to reserve your space today!
Vehicle Resale Lot
At the Resale Lot, which is located next to Heritage Field on Vermont Ave, there are 39 slots available for selling your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat. Register and rent a spot at the Horizons Community Center.
Asian Pacific Menu
Menu items may include a sampling of the following: egg rolls, pot stickers, lumpia, bulgogi stir fried vegetables, hot and sour shrimp, garlic Asian shrimp, shrimp tempura, beef yakatori, Asian beef and noodles, chicken karaage, chicken teriyaki, and chicken adobo.